Document Management Server (DMS)
OpenIMS is a modern user-friendly platform for managing all your document-based information. The system has been developed from the ground up based on our vision that it should be flexible, easy to use, and easy to expand. And thus be able to offer a solution for any conceivable situation. The OpenIMS Document Management Server (DMS), one of the underlying products, is designed with this philosophy in mind.
OpenIMS Document Management Server is entirely developed based on internet technology. OpenIMS works best in an online environment and is efficient and secure. As a result, the system can be used from any workplace, within or outside your organization.
OpenIMS Document Management Server has the following features:
- 100% web-based and modern user-friendly interface.
- Document type independent.
- Extensive version management.
- File/case/record template management.
- Document generation (including metadata fields, block titles).
- Plug-in for Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Personalization features.
- Integrated powerful process and document workflow.
- Digital signature.
- Extensive search facilities.
- Sharing of documents and files with external parties.
- Easy to integrate with other business systems.
- Standard API.
- Archiving by design.
Built-in cluster technology for setting up a real-time failover environment and backup location synchronization. Easy to link with authentication platforms like Microsoft Active Directory or other platforms like F2 based on SAML or Kerberos.
There are standard components for:
- File creation.
- Document creation (per process step of a process or workflow status).
- Quality manual management.
- Mail registration and processing.
- Contract management.
- Invoice processing.
- Importing documents from ERP systems (document store).
- Making old archives searchable (OCR) after they have been placed in the DMS.
- Document portal / extranet.
In addition, there are many other practices available.